Our boards are covered under 90 days manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear is expected so here is a breakdown of what is not covered:
What is NOT a manufacturer defect and not covered by Peace-Boards
- Nose and tail damage due to impact (trust us, we can tell, we’ve been skating for decades)
- Rail damage from impact (if you throw wood or bamboo against concrete the concrete will win…it’s not rocket science)
- Boards that have been run over by a car or any other 3rd party.
- Scratches and minor chips (remember it is a skateboard and should look well used)
- Snapped or cracked boards due to impact
WHAT IS COVERED:
Delaminated Decks, Broken Trucks, Wheels falling apart, any broken parts not due to wear and tear.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return;
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once all upon terms are OK please contact us via our support mail and follow the next guidelines:
- When and where did you purchase the board, please include a copy (photo will do) of your proof of purchase.
- Provide pictures of the issue. We need a full shot of both the top and bottom of the board as well as detailed, in focus pictures of the damaged area
- Include your contact info with the photos. Ie, Name, address, phone number etc
- Any other background info on the board. Such as a description of the damage and when you noticed it.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.